Thursday, June 14, 2007

Ok, so I'm a little down. The "Green" house.

I can convince the state of El Norte Carolina I wasn't here, found my papers. The estimated tax thingy coming up in two days would be no biggy but my twenty-one year old crown on my left lower wisdom tooth is at the end of it's service life. Some bucks there, and my dental plan is called, Fork Over The Dough. It does have a root canal but it needs to be repaired. Besides, I like to sleep at night. The pain is not as much in the tooth as it is in the thought that this is going cost real money.



The "Green" House. This house is one of the few houses in this area in the two decades or more that's being built the old fashioned way.....with care and quality.

It's not as showy as a McMansion, but the house will be standing after all of us are gone. It isn't falling down. Yes, someone, not me, left my four foot level leaning against the wall.

No comments: