Wednesday, June 20, 2007

It'a blur but we are getting there.

Too much work, not enough time. Also left ankle and foot hurt like hell. Managed to be a target again. Ouch.

The "green" house is days away from a certificate of occupancy and every one is going like mad. Had to spend the day with the grader. Every time I got near my gallon of paint and my brush, I'd have to go outside again. At least the electrical is done.

Got Monday off to go fire my return volley at the NCDOR. This will consist of a registered mail envelope stuffed full of notarized copies of my Virginia tax form from that year, 1040, townhouse settlement and license. Also planning to do some quick repair to my chimney chase top. Just fix that leak at the top. Best to fix it right from the ground up and not have to worry about water getting in the way. .

I decided to job hunt again. Being so tied up at the "green" house in it's final stage precludes any interviews and such but it helps to be active.

Got to go to work

No comments: