Thursday, June 21, 2007

Inspectors Spectoring.

It was a mad scramble yesterday. Not ready yet and both the zoning and building inspector let us know. Niggling details that they didn't like. I was underneath finishing the crawl insulation. I only got to paint two ledgers in the master bedroom closet. Eight shelves and umpteen more ledgers to go. I really hate running in circles.

For my druthers, I'd get everyone on one thing, knock that out, and go on to the next. Then do the inspections. Problem is, that we have to get this place done soon, and as everyone knows, when you rush, it can be a bear. Doesn't help matters that it rained and there is a sea of mud after the grading. I was up to my ankles and beyond a few times.

Maggie, my cat, not too bright, tends to claw up woodwork and upchuck on carpets. Very amiable though and has a Manx two generations back in her tree. That and something rather large. The cat is huge. Hunting ability nil, and total indoor cat by inclination.


The rain barrel, sitting on a platform that is actually built to the slope of the parking pad. Raining hard at the time. In one hour, it had an inch of rain inside.

No comments: