Saturday, June 16, 2007

The Jawbone is connected to the .........

A late start at the "Green" house today. Depends when Wachovia gets done taking in more money. My things today, will be reinstalling the lights. Garage door installer said, yep, lights in the way. Sigh. Down they came and back up they go....somewhere else.

I spent 1500 dollars plus on taxes and the dentist. Turns out my teeth are not the problem, it's damaged cartilage in my jaw joints. My wisdom teeth probably helped it along since with them there is more chewing surface then the normal human has without, and that much more pressure on the joints. Also found out they have curved roots so it's a good thing they came in normally. The pain was when I paid the dentist $765.00 for finding out I'm getting older. Heck, I just look in the mirror. Still, I got a mouthpiece out of the deal and it will help me sleep at night. Have to put money back in the bank and just behave myself for awhile. I have a cash cushion instead of a credit card, so it can be built back up without paying some Delaware thieves such things as interest and fees. At least there is enough materials at my "Brown" house to get some work done. Just need time.

Another picture from the Green house coming soon. It's going through the art-ifier. Thinking stained glass or oil painting this time. The sepia tint may be an option too, with added scratches and cracks like an old daguerreotype.

No comments: