Wednesday, May 30, 2007

The "Green" House, So Close but So Far from Done.

Well, J didn't show up at work yesterday. So he's gone. Guess I get to finish the drywall job. I'll pull the shelving as well. The "green" house is once again down to the few. It's so close to being done too.

Got rid of my 28" pre-hung door. It took me over half an hour until I found Habitat for Humanity. Very out of the way place. Still, someone can use a new door and it won't go into the landfill. My townhouse has a home office and some tools stored in it. The tools are there for repair as funds and time permit, and right now, not much of either. Looked at the outer girder of my deck. It just won't do. Only one 2" by 10" that actually does anything. The rest is just nailed on. Those new joist hangers are pretty much useless until that gets rectified. Ladder up today after work and check out that roof/wall bit.

No comments: