Sunday, May 27, 2007

Whacking Fingers

I whacked a finger a few months ago. Two of my fingers are partially numb from an old pinched nerve, so of course......it's one that can feel everything. I sure felt that. Of course things like that happen when one is working dead tired. Yesterday I jammed my right forefinger while hunting around for my cell phone. Not going to be banging nails for a little while. My accuracy is kinda shot for now.

The "green" house is almost ready. Piles of electrical fixtures and having to move everything in and out and around. The master bedroom is now the trim room. The back bedroom became the paint room. The garage is still the paint and finish shop. The back porch is the saw shop. Some of the doors wound up in the office since that is the least disturbed place. We all have our places for tools. I put my tools in the laundry closet during the day as I get done with them. Boss has the kitchen. J has a corner of the garage.

A died four days ago. He was a good guy if a bit hasty. Some of him is in the work done on the "green" house. There is no better memorial then leaving behind something useful. He was a carpenter.

No comments: