Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Two Months

Short quick post today.

I turned down a job yesterday. It would have been nice. Nine bucks an hour to start, and twelve if I'm permanent, and from 3PM to 11PM. Bennies too, of which now, I have none.

Sticking with the "green" house for now. Two months to go on the house. Progress good, house painted by the end of the week. I got to get the outdoor fixtures cut in, and the vents attached. I got stainless steel screws for those. Caulking of course, back porch, vents, and possibly garage. Also, replacing two pickets in the front porch railing. I got the worst ones yesterday. I also got to get some nice 1 X 6 treated. The Suby can suffice for that. Big tree fell across the driveway, missing some painters by a few feet. High winds yesterday. We saw one go down in the woods too. Pretty neat.

No comments: