Friday, September 28, 2007

Nope.

Nope, no cigar. Going after job was interesting, three tests, two of which I passed with flying colors, a week of time, and ten gallons of gasoline burned. Then there was a week of paid work I gave up. One can get a little bummed after this. Going to hit the libraries for some good reading.

Later......

Job hunted some more.... Arrgh. Just not my week.
While job hunting, the router up and died. So I got a new one of those.

It may be time for The Handyman Can biz to get going. My fee is twenty-five (wish it was Euros) an hour, no minimum, and free estimates. Just need the biz license and insurance. Hey, I'll hire me.

Even Later.......

Someone's been scraping the public resumes again. This time, mine at Monster.

Hi, My Name is Deleted. I came across your resume while doing a field search. And everyone else's. Sometimes they screw up and give an "offer" several states away.  Your resume matched my search criteria for a sales and leasing consultant's position at Local Car Dealer. Search criteria .....NONE. .(Edited a paragraph out for brevity) All the while, making friends, and helping people! Smell fertilizer...fresh. For us, car sales is about building relationships, value, customer satisfaction and personal wealth for our family, and future! Fertilizer deeper. In addition, we'll help you get off to a great start with cutting edge training techniques that will apply to many aspects of your life, not just sales.  All the tools you will need will be turned over to you this week. BUT, you have to get through this first interview for the doors of opportunity to swing open.

You will receive dynamic training, medical benefits, guaranteed training salary*, additional monthly bonuses, 401K, fast track management program, and paid vacations.

Name of local car dealer here is a family owned and operated business that believes secure and happy team members will exceed their patrons' expectations. Along the same lines by company policy they maintain professional and respectful work environments. They are not your average car dealer.

I will be conducting interviews in the Brand here New Car Showroom on Monday October 1st and Tuesday October 2nd ONLY from 9:30 am to 5:30 pm.

No appointment is needed. Please show up dressed and ready. If you have any questions you may call my cell phone at Deleted, or Email me at Email deleted. Otherwise, I will see you at the interview. I look forward to meeting with you soon.

INTERVIEW LOCAITON: Spelling bee runner up?
Local Car Dealer
Brand here New Car Showroom
123 Main Street
Raleigh, NC Zip here

If you need directions you can go to the dealerships web site at Deleted link or mapquest.com

Sincerely Yours,

Deleted Name


P.S. If you are curious how much the AVERAGE employee makes at a dealership in North Carolina.....money hook here..... multiply that number 50 weeks, and you'll see what I mean. Here is the link. See you at the interview!

Link

*Unit/Performance Based Net Commissions



No comments: