Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Greek Revivial on the Cheap

The front bathroom gets ever closer to done. Yesterday, between job hunting and hearing, "We'll give you a call.", the vanity plumbing was finished and working. I managed to outsmart myself by installing the wrong supply hoses, but, if sufficiently motivated, I can work in tight places. No leaks and all good.


I like white porcelain and chrome knobs and handles. I just do.

My baseboard is pretty hefty compared to the sample of standard baseboard. I like a good solid trim-out.

Mitering corners is fun.

Note the tile in front of the shower.

Some Greek Revival going on.

I solved the problem of the molding on the door casing running into the base cap on the baseboard with some fast coping and caulk.

I can wash my hands to the right........


.....and to the left.

So today, pretty good. Trimming, caulking and setting nails.

No comments: