Wednesday, February 7, 2007

Two more for 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue.

This would be Rudy Giuliani, from the Republican side who was Mayor of New York during 9/11. He did a good job but he did do one thing during his administration before that. He had an apartment building torn down after a wall failed, and the renters lost everything, including their pets. I have a cat, same large fat neer-do-well beastie for the last nine years. Forget my vote if somehow, remotely, he makes it.

The second ambititious politician is from the Democratic side. Joe Biden, a senator from up north, Delaware, the home of sleazy banking and credit card companies. He's done a decent job for his constituents and kept the President more or less looking over his shoulder. His bug-a-boo, is that he inflated his resume rather badly during one of his earlier runs at the White House and did some plagerizing as well. Still, not a baaad choice, but very unlikely to make the final cut.

Frank Wolf used to be my congressman. His problem is that he would be much better suited for higher office but has shown much lack of ambition. Still, as a former constituent of his, I can only say that he looked out for us. He kept the EPA away untill we could fix our emission issues and not lose the road funding. My friend had problems with his disability but he fixed that as well. My current congressman is David Price who just seems to be a run of the mill politician who does very little for his people. If Frank moved down here, he would get my vote. If Frank ran for President, he would get my vote. Dave gets nada from me until he proves his qaulity.

No comments: