Friday, February 23, 2007

Miscellanous Jr

Well, so much for callbacks. Five Pee Mmm and my cell has been silent as Senator Dole trying to find something good to say about Clinton.....either one of them. The worst thing about a job is getting one. Geez. No wonder I have this urge to salute with the middle finger.

Neighbor been absent all day. I still got his key. Cabinets are in. Just need a filler strip.

Been babysitting the email too, but only Wakecycle so far. That and two phishies that I didn't want.

Sunny but chilly outside, so I chilled....and chilled....and chilled.

I'm going to raise some tools this weekend. Time my downstairs ceiling got painted while the finish floor is absent. Something happened next door. The caulk between my townhouse and the next one has cracked and there is a split in one of the clapboards. Time to get the ladder out and fix that. A little caulk and paint there too.

Mood: Frustrated.

No comments: