Sunday, October 7, 2007

Once again, fixing a Leak

Da Blog

I messed with colors a little bit. Also I'm adding a counter that may or may not work. It was free from Google so machts nix.

The Townhouse

The other side of the chimney was done today at the roof. Three pieces of siding and some extra flashing to keep the water from running down the side. I'll take pictures later. Summer is still with us. According to Intellicast, no rain for at least ten days. Drat. I wanted to see if that fixed the chimney water leak once and for all. Spent half the day going up and down the ladder, prying, flashing, and nailing. My bill for anyone else would be about $140.00, US.

I wouldn't charge for the caulk or the nails though. My policy, is if it was already paid for once for something else, then no need to charge the next guy. Labor is I make my money on. The materials are at cost plus ten percent for getting em'.

No comments: